A party to remember.


Image via
    
You know when you're invited to a dinner party by someone you truly admire?  Someone that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt will make you feel right at home... all the while chatting it up with everyone else... assembling that simple, yet perfect meal, refilling your wine glass- or better yet, casually leaving you to your own devices, so you may fill as you please.  Someone who knows that the key to a successful party not in the execution alone... that the guests in attendance play an unprecedented part in the entire affair... their unique style, their spark, their stories, their spirit.  It's all infectious... in a good way.  A way that makes you want to keep on smiling, laughing, sharing... and pouring.
       
Well, this is exactly how Ryan & I feel to be a part of Estelle's new site~ Pink Moon Daily.  A daily source of information & inspiration on clean, green, and sustainable living.

I've mentioned, several times, just how much I admire this gal, and I am excited and honored to have the opportunity to contribute and collaborate- with Estelle, and with an amazing, creative, and all-around crush-worthy group of ladies.
  
I would absolutely love it if you followed along for yourselfI know that this will be a daily spot in which I will be uplifted, informed, and inspired... and I have a feeling you will too.

{Ryan & I are contributing by way of a gardening column...  To see the rest of talented contributors, click here!}
                              

9 comments:

  1. That is so exciting Torrie. Congratulations!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Torrie, fantastic! (and I am loving that top photo, speaks volumes...could anyone take a bad pic of the M?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torrie, I love this post so much. Just brings a smile to my face because I feel the same way about each of you. I'm honored and giddy and just so happy about our adventure. Having you and Ryan as contributors just thrills me. I'll be looking forward to each and every update from your garden. =) And here's to someday raising our glasses around a real table together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting!! you should be proud!! i'm sure you will bring to that site just as much charm and honesty as you do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for all of you. A great site with wonderful contributors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna take a look. I want to be at that dinner party you in the picture. THAT would be an interesting conversation.

    www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh, congratulations! you know i will be following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah! I am so excited about this site! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Congratulations! It all sounds like so much fun... I'll be following along!

    A family friend was involved in making an app I thought you and Ryan might like:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/food-wine-cocktails/id520503449?ls=1&mt=8

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...